I’ve just had this for my lunch and it was so delicious and filling that I wanted to share it straight away!
Syns – 0 for the actual burgers but you will have to syn the cheese and buns (or use as your healthy extras).
450g extra lean mince beef
4 bacon medallions, visible fat removed
2 small wholemeal buns (60g is a HEXB)
2 cheese slices (about 2 syns each depending on which type used)
1 tbs tomato sauce per burger (1 syn)
1. Chop the onions in to quite fine and small pieces and fry for about 5 minutes until browned.
2. Put the onions, mince and egg into a bowl and mix together.
3. Divide the mince into 4 and make into burgers.
4. Cook the burgers slowly in a frying pan using a light spray of fry light until cooked right through.
5. While the burgers are cooking, cook the bacon and put the cheese slices on the buns with some salad and tomato sauce.
6. Once everything is cooked put together and enjoy.