So this recipe is from the Slimming World website except for a few small changes I’ve made.
Syns (Extra Easy) – 6 syns for whole recipe. I get 6 servings which means 1 syn per serving.
400g Extra Lean Mince
1 Red Pepper
400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
4 Garlic Cloves (or equivalent)
2 Tsp Mixed Herbs
Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
Salt & Pepper
250g Fat Free Natural Yoghurt (if you can’t find Quark then use either 250g of Fromais Frais instead, or 500g of the Yoghurt
4 tbsp Grated Parmesan
2. Fry the mince and vegetables with some fry light and the garlic, cook until the mince is brown.
3. Take off the heat and add the passata, tinned tomatoes, mixed herbs, Worcestershire sauce, and season with salt and pepper. Stir together and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, beat the eggs and add in the quark and yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Preheat oven to gas mark 6.
6. Spoon half the mince mixture in to the dish, top with lasagne sheets and then half of the egg mixture. Do the same again (mince, lasagne, egg) and then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
7. Bake in the oven for 30/40 minutes until the top is golden.
8. Take out oven and split into 6 portions.