So, here is the recipe for a syn free (as long as the fillings are free) quiche. It is soooooo easy to make and is delicious.
Here is a picture of the quiche but made as mini quiches in silicone muffin cases…
Syns (Extra Easy) – Synfree
150g of low fat cottage cheese
Choice of any filling (i.e. ham, mushrooms, peppers, onion, tomato – basically anything you fancy)
1. Put the eggs and the cottage cheese into a bowl and thoroughly mix together (I use a handheld blender so the mixture is nice and smooth).
2. Spray your dish (I use the silicone muffin cases but have also used pyrex dishes and baking dishes before too and it’s just as nice) with a little bit of fry light and then add in your fillings.
3. Pour the egg and cheese mixture in to the dish.
4. Cook in the oven on Gas Mark 5/6 for approximately 30 minutes or until set (it depends what size dishes you use how long it takes).
5. Either eat warm (really nice with beans and spaghetti on top) or leave to cool (goes really nice with a salad).